The Connecticut Association of Public Insurance Adjusters (CAPIA) is open to all licensed Public Adjusters doing business in the State of Connecticut. Our association is committed to serving the needs of the people, while increasing the value of our profession.
As a member of CAPIA, you and your organization will benefit from:
- Quarterly group luncheons that include legislative updates, open dialog on claim issues, discussion on issues that benefit CAPIA members, and social time.
- Access to CAPIA’s FC&S Bulletin membership allowing you to present claim coverage questions to FC&S.
- Being associated with CAPIA of which is recognized by the state and national insurance legislative bodies.
- Member listing on CAPIA’s website.
- Committee membership on important CAPIA issues.
- Participation in CAPIA Social events/activities.
Join CAPIA and expand your network today.
Annual Dues: $400 per license
Annual dues per firm (4 or more): $1,600
Please make checks payable to:
C.A.P.I.A. or CT Association of Public Insurance Adjusters, Inc
Checks should be mailed to:
Attorney Jon Biller
2750 Whitney Avenue
Hamden, CT 06518
The Connecticut Association of Public Insurance Adjusters (CAPIA) gives public insurance adjusters an edge by providing members with the information, tools, and opportunities that allow them to succeed professionally, including members-only networking events, credit approved continuing education conferences and seminars, Members are companies who employ public adjusters on a full-time and professional basis in the adjustment of first party insurance claims. All licensed public adjusters at a member firm must be enrolled in the association.
We invite you to be part of our organization to strengthen our pooled knowledge base and financial resources.